Thursday, July 03, 2008

Happy Fourth of July

Hey everyone, just a quick note to wish you all a Happy Fourth of July weekend. I won't be at work, therefore I won't have access to the internet (because there isn't access at the retirement village) so this is so long until Monday when I'll be back at work and all sorts of hooked up to modern technology.

Have a safe, happy and healthy holiday weekend. And if it's too hot for you and you're getting ass crack sweat and you just want to sit inside in central air conditioning, may I suggest that you rent the John Adams miniseries that HBO aired earlier this year. It's an amazing story about the founding of our country and how the Declaration of Independence was written and accepted. It's an eye opening look into colonial America, and I think everyone should take the time to watch this amazing story.

All the best.
JB

No comments: