Thursday, January 08, 2009

Chocolate Dipped Apricots w/ Pistachios and Dried Cranberries

At the same time I made the figs I also made these, it was just too easy not to. I took dried apricots, dipped them in melted chocolate and then sprinkled them with chopped pistachios and dried cranberries. I also made a batch that was sprinkled with coconut, but they just didn't photograph as well. If you love apricots this dessert is for you, although when I served these on Christmas everyone said..."oh, apricots give me wicked gas". But they must have been good, because gas be damned people ate all of them.

I'm feeling a bit better since the fall, I'm sure that's in part to the vicodin that I take every four hours, but seriously, I'm feeling better. I'm supposed to get the results from my MRI today, so I've got my fingers crossed that it was a favorable reading and that my recovery time doesn't look too bleak.

Make these...they're super easy, delicious, and you can laugh at your guest when they start crop dusting a few hours after they eat them.

Rating = Damn Good

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I'm so making these!